Wednesday, February 10, 2016

"For the battle is the Lord's"

First of all whoever finds where the title is from, WITHOUT USING THE INTERNET, ONLY THE OLD FASHIONED WAY WITH BOOKS, wins a prize next week.
 Im glad to hear that everyone is good and happy (:

This week has been interesting. Not too much change and we couldn't find very many new investigators. Angie is still excited about her baptismal date. We are still trying to teach Irvin but its kind of hard to find him as he studies in Piura and only comes home every other weekend. Ricardo came to church this week and is feeling very much loved from the branch. Silvia had her baby and we were able to teach her finally but we found out that she isn't married. We've got some more work to do. 

This week I learned a little bit more of what it means to trust in the Lord. I was faced with two situations in which I was left speechless and searching for the right words to comfort another. In both instances, as soon as I put my trust in God and opened my mouth, He put in words. I still remember not thinking too much but just speaking and the words just came. I know that they were words from God specifically meant for those two individuals. I am so weak and often fail, but God is strong and on him I can depend. He provides the answers when it seems like there are none and I look firmly to Him for His help. I feel His Spirit working through me and I know that because of that the gospel is true. 

I love each and every one of you and I hope that you all know that God has words personally meant for you. If you take the time to look for them, He will in His manner and time make them manifest unto you. Believe me when I say that He loves you and misses you and waits for you to come home to Him. He cares for us and for that reason He gave us His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I know He lives and loves us as well and through Him we can one day go home to our Heavenyl Father. 
LOVE YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE!!!
Hermana Tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment