Sunday, August 16, 2015

Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God

Hello family!
        Mom I'm so glad to hear that you recovered a lot of your photos. God really does want us to be happy on this earth and if we ask for it he will strengthen us. 
This week my letter is a little bit shorter. But let me tell you that I have seen miracles happen. I don't have any pictures either this week. Piura isn't the prettiest tour spot in the world, but some of the most beautiful moments with Christ reside here.
        This week I went on splits with Karla Monica, a rescatada in our ward, we found a woman in the street who we contacted for 45 MINUTES. She had a broken heart concerning the pains that had afflicted her daughter and family for many years. 
         We also had many broken hearts in our ward and with our ward mission leader as his wife passed away of a heart attack saturday night. i played the piano for the services and we sang Families Can Be Together Forever at the service. Oh how heavy the pain was.  My companion was laden with many burdens on her heart as she suffered with carrying the weight of the pain of the ward, those we teach, her family, and the many difficulties she is having with her health.
         Many people around me this week had broken hearts, inluding me, but i testify to you that all is well. Each indiviual person that suffered in one way or another , through Jesus Christ, I was able to give peace and comfort. But it wasnt me, it was the Lord, our Savior Jesus Christ. Only because of him were these burdens lifted. I cannot imagine how life would be without Him. Saturday night the bishop called and asked me to give a talk. What did i talk about? JESUS CHRIST.  remember this quote for Elder Hollands talk,
        "That first easter sequence of Atonement and Resurrection constitues the most consequential moment, the most generous gift, the most excrutiating pain, and the most majestic manifestation of pure love ever to be demnstrated in the history of the world. Jesus Christ , the Only Begotten SON OF God, suffered, died and rose from death."
This is my testimony !!!! and this week I have seen the importance of Him in my life. So i ask that this week each one of you, the fam bam and all who are reading my blog, to look at your life and realy ask "why is Jesus Christ important in my life?" 
I promise that as you ponder, pray and search for the answers to this question, you will see miracles, as I have this week. 
I love and miss you all so much every day. 
KEEP GOING FORWARD. 
LOVE Hermana Tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment