Monday, October 5, 2015

I Know that my Savior lives!!!!







Kayla's district in Miraflores on P-day about to have a water balloon fight :)
Missionaries can have fun too!


Hermana Spainhower and I being Happy !!!

One of the bridges in my area that blows with the wind LOL


Hello family!!!!
     I love and miss you all!!! i thought of each of you during a specific talk and i was going to write you which but i left my conference notebook in my room so that will have to be next week lol. I loved Elder Renlunds talk though and I really liked how he said  “To effectively serve in the church we must see them through a parents eyes” So mom i thought of you a lot. With first the video in the women's conference and i thought of how you always saw me and loved me despite my weaknesses and even when others didn't notice me. I also cried during Elder Hollands talk because i thought of you the whole time. You love mom with your whole heart and i understand better my Heavenly Fathers love because i have been loved and feel love from you each day. 


     Not much happened this week except for conference so i wish to bear my testimony as i had the opportunity to do so several times as we invited our investigators to come see the conference. 

     I know that the priesthood power that comes from God above works and is here on the earth today. I know that the Lord calls the prophets and apostles that lead and guide this church and that President Thomas S. Monson holds the same keys that Christ once held when he was on this earth. I know that they speak the word of God for us today and if we heed their counsel we will find peace and happiness in this world and our eternal life and salvation in the world to come. I know that the Spirit of God is real and that it testifies of truth. I know that if we read the Book of Mormon each day we will receive the spiritual protection that is vital for these last days.  I know that my Savior lives and that he is at the helm of this church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know he is my older brother, friend, Savior and Redeemer and he is all of ours. 
     I plead that each one of us can not just be satisfied with what we have heard this conference but read and study each of these talks throughout our daily lives and work to set goals. In this the Lord will bless us and we will progress to become more like our Heavenly Father each day. 
     We are here in this life to be happy so do so! I am so happy here because of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love and miss each and every one of you. But as i see the miracles here in Piura I know that God is watching over and protecting each of you.

Love and miss you all!!
Hermana Tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment