Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I saw my first Llama in the park this week

YELLOOOO FAMILY!!!!!!
So I'm glad to hear things are good. I miss hearing from Kanoah and Keirra in emails though. Keirra I cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for you. As i think about you i know that the Lord can put you in many places and you will thrive and become as the Lord sees you can become. Kanoah you are making me so proud and every time I show people your picture, tell them you are only 15 and how big you are everyone freaks out. But I love being able to say that you are blessing other peoples lives at home and worthily using your priesthood. You have no idea how much that will bless you when you come on a mission. bless you babe. Keanu keep doing your rockstar stuff and remember that the Lord is preparing you for great things. Keep going strong and never stop smiling. love you monkey. KAI!! Read this letter and give hugs to everyone in the family for me ok? LOVE YOU. Dad I hope all is well with work. You have taught me how to work hard but don't forget that the Lord is always with you. I know that because each day i pray for that and I know that the Lord answers my prayers. Mom I have forgotten to tell you but I thought of you when I heard the talk that said that when you cant do as much as you used to, you do only the things that are necessary. As you have more time free in your life, don't forget that your light and love can bless so many others. This life is about trying to become like Jesus Christ so that we can live with Him and our Heavenly Father one day, but in reality we don't want to be alone in heaven with them. And we cant. the only way to reach to be like Christ is to help others become like Him as well. I know you can do this because that is what you have done for each of us as kids. Now you have more time to bless the rest of Heavenly Fathers children :) 
Also good luck Keirra I will be praying for you this week!!! So one favor before I begin this week, would you mind sending me more information about our family history. Ill send a pic of the list of photos and info I need thanks!! Also how is Papa in Hawaii?
Also tell Sister Lupe Alhman that i love and miss her and her cute smile so much and that I'm very grateful for the letter she sent me :)

So this week has been wonderful. Especially I loved P-day today as we went it Canchaque as a zone! That's where all these fun photos are from that i will send :)
This week we had our Multi Zone meeting and in reality I received a lot of revelation for how to better myself personally and as a missionary and companion. Basically I am very grateful for the Spirit!! One of things that I loved that President talked about is that there are literal angels that support and lift us and prepare our investigators to receive the gospel. Once again I saw that this week with Hno. Jesus. This week we brought along Estefani, a girl in our ward to accompany us and just chatting before hand he told us of a project he was working on to help junior high kids paint a mural to give them a purpose or drive to finish high school and not fall into drugs or get pregnant. As he told us this I explained that Estefani was also working with youth to help give them a purpose and protection as she taught early morning seminary. As she explained the program and what it  "did" and he said he would love to offer his "small" talents for free if at any time she needed it!! WHAT???? Then as we taught the lesson on the Atonement I was amazed to watch my companion bear strong testimony of the Atonement in her simple Spanish that it actually moved Jesus to tears. The power of Spirit was strong in that lesson and lives within Jesus. He has his baptismal date set for the 31 of October, yes Halloween lol, and I really know that this is what he has been prepared for. The Lord has guided his life and he has listened to the spirit to come to where he is now. I know that God cares for each one of his children and that each one of us will receive that which will most help us become like our brother Jesus Christ. I hope all of you can come to see that, although I know personally that this is veeeerrry difficult to do. But I testify of the truthfulness of it and I invite every one who can read this to find out for themselves how much God really loves you. Bless you all, family, friends, and people who truly have blessed my life. 
LOVE YOU!!!
Hermana Tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment