Monday, March 14, 2016

He is Risen!!!

Please give tons and tons of hugs to Kara. I miss her tons!! 

So really fast but I love my companion she is the complete opposite of Hna. Orellana but I can see how much she will help me grow. She is super funny and soo kind. We are starting to see beautiful miracles in our area, but next week hopefully Ill have more time and I will expound a little more. 

Spiritual Thought : I hope you guys have taken a look at the new Hallelujah video that the chruch has released, it is gorgeous! 
I wanted to study the morning of the Resurrection of Christ. In Luke 24 it talks about when the women went searching for Christ's body in the tomb and two angels appear speaking the glorious words that I just love to hear, " Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, for He is risen. "
And I put myself to think more about this. We live in a world where many people are looking for hope and light and Christ among dead places, be it the internet,  immorality, scary and inappropriate media... But we have the beautiful privilege to find them and show them that Christ is not there. But that He lives and guides His living church on the earth today. We represent the living Christ and the Church where He reigns. 
     I hope all of us can recognize the beauty of the message and the magnificent blessing it is to be able to testify of Him. 

I love you all and don't forget it. But more importantly dont forget the love of our Father in Heaven. 

Hermana Tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment