Monday, March 28, 2016

Miralces exist yes, yes they do!

My Crazy Week:
Ok so this week has been awesome, crazy, sad, frustrating and yet filled with many many spiritual insights. One of them being this-within my time in the mission I have been looking for miracles. I have wanted the spectacular the wow and that which say SHA-BAM! HAHAH and the Lord has taught me otherwise. The spirit spoke one morning during my personal study in 3 Nephi 11 when the people open their ears and fix their eyes on heaven and understand the voice which speaks. I came to realize that this alone was the beginning of the mighty miracle of the resurrected Christ visiting the Americas. And this is what I found. The beginning of a miracles is seeing someone's eyes and ears be made open to the understanding of the gospel. 
This week we were looking for new people to teach and we decided to look in 'Future Investigatiors', within the Area Book and we found Rosa Garcia and her husband Erickson. When we went to visit them they had visitors, but Rosa still wanted to hear us so we went in another room and began to teach her. Although the kids were running around, and the uncle was watching tv, Rosa was listening attentively to every word we said. And when we asked her if she would be baptized she immediately accepted!! Rosa was only one miracle this week. But the Lord is working a miracle in me to see the mighty miracles all around me. 
And most importantly to better see the miracle of our Saviors Atoning sacrifice. This week I have had several opportunties to bear strong testimony of the living Christ and I have felt the Spirit confirm these truths to me time and time again. 
I challenge all of you to open your eyes to the miracles in your life and recognize the source, of our Savior Jesus Christ. And then to testify and share those miracles. Share it! On Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, yelling from your rooftop or kindly whispering it to a friend in need. Testify and share and I promise you that the miracles you are searching for will come into you life. God is a God of miracles. Yesterday, today and forever. Hallelujah that Jesus Christ lives. 
I lvoe and miss you all and hope that God protects you.
LOVE YOU
Hermana Tanuvasa 

No comments:

Post a Comment