Monday, May 23, 2016

Zone Conference and Stress !







EVERYONE, Thanks so much for taking the time to write me. Truly it makes me so happy and helps me keep going(:
So this week was good, sometimes a little frustrating when our investigators cancel appointments, or we walk to the opposite end of our area and the people we want ot teach aren't there, or all the other possible stressful things that happen in a mission happen. 
But I don't want to focus on the hardships. However, I do want to speak to you guys about the good and the bad. So to sum it up well, today I saw the movie "Inside Out"  with our district and I realized that I was like Happy. We have been having difficulties, but I have been trying to convince myself that I am fine, I am not stressed, I am not tired, and I am not struggling. However, Friday we had a Multi- Zone conference with President and Hermana Rasmussen. And we had special visits from Brother and Sister Raesaid, who talked about stress. 
It's hard to describe, but this is how it is. Life is hard and we, haha we are humans that can't possibly accomplish everything we have to. Something always falls  out of place when we try to just hold everything together by ourselves, but that's exactly the point. We can't do it alone. Thats what Happy learn in the movie. She alone cant make Riley happy. She needs Sadness as well. In this life we need opposition, so that we can recognize the blessings. But then how to we overcome the difficult moments? How do we not stay locked in the valley of sorrow?
Doctrine and Covenants 123:17 says, "Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." 
Guys God is there. He exists and He will uphold us as we do all that we can, and then put all of our trust in Him. He will provide the way, in His time and in His way. 
In the mission field, I am coming to better understand the Atonement of Jesus Christ, as I find myself on my knees in prayer and in the letters of the Book of Mormon. This is the true church of God and I know it because the Spirit has testified to be it is true. Every time  I bring my needs to the Lord and I put it to the test by reading the scriptures, he answers. 
He will always support us and guide us. He loves us infinitely. I hope each one of you can always feel this love. 
Love you guys, 
Hermana Tanuvasa 

PS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI!!!!!!!! 
This picture is of me and Mickey because you and I are going to see Mickey when I get home! Happy Birthday and I hope you have fun with all your friends and our family.




No comments:

Post a Comment