Monday, October 10, 2016

Progress and Miracles







We love the sisters in our ward



I am doing great!!  The area is progressing and we are seeing miracles. We just need a little more help from the ward but we are seeking to build better relationships within them through activities and things so that we might be able to bring more investigators and they will feel comfortable to take the steps like baptism. Victoria is progressing, but she is so fearful. This week she was able to have her interview, which was a huge step, but she says she still doesn't feel prepared. We are praying a lot and asking the Lord what else we can do. 
Sometimes there is so much work to do and so little time. The other day when helping a member who was very overwhelmed, it occurred to us the question, If God knows of all the things we have to do and finish, why does he give us only the certain time that He does? Hahah I asked the question to Him, but I still don't have the answer. (: 
So question, Is there any way that I could be able to go into the temple before I am released? I just would love to finish my mission in the Lords house. If you could find out if I can, I would be happy, but if not that's ok too.
So briefly about this week, we did tons of service and know the boys of the YSA call me Hna. Yuca, ya, well basically like saying Sister Yoked... the most beautiful nickname I've received ahahha. Other than that we found a family that is in desperate need of the gospel and they accepted baptism immediately. I saw that God saw them in their situation and saw that they were ready to receive Him. It is wonderful how if we listen to His voice, we will find the treasures that He has waiting for us. 
Well I've got to go sorry shorter email this week but I love you guys!!! Take care!!! 
Hermana tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment