Monday, August 29, 2016

A week full of miracles

So this week has been FULL of miracles. Every single day we found at least one new person to teach. And many of them have such great potential. 
I wish to share one experience:
So Friday we felt that we should visit one of our recent converts and when we went we found him and his cousin. We asked if we could share something with the both of them and his cousin accepted. We only asked his cousin if he had any questions for us and he said, no i think i better not because we might contend, but we encouraged him that we don't contend. He explained to us his beliefs , he is a strong Christian and he knows the bible very well, but doesn't go to any church because he sees lots of wickedness in them, and his questions about what we believed and it was perfect. We explained the Restoration and explained the power of the Book of Mormon. We believe that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that if any person reads it and asks God if is a book of His words, the Spirit of God will confirm the truth of it to their minds and hearts. He accepted to read the Book and then at the end of the lesson said this, He pleaded so sincerly that up to know it has left me shocked but he pleaded, please there are some things in the Bible I don't understand  and I would like you guys to explain it, when can we meet again? 
I know first that the Book of Momon is true. I know it is the word of God, and as Joseph Smith said, that any man would move closer to God by reading and applying it precepts than by any other book. 
I also know that God called me here to Sullana, by his prophet and we are truly representatives of Jesus Christ. This is His church and I know it. 
 Love nad miss you all, 
Hermana Tanuvasa

No comments:

Post a Comment