Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Search, Ponder and Pray


Kayla and her new companion, Hermana Vasquez




That is such a cool thing that you and da and studying Doctrinal Mastery with the boys. I told Hna. Howell about my study a bit this week about misunderstanding of an important doctrine such as the Godhead, will interfere with the sincerity of the prayers of our investigators and their faith to find their answers. True doctrine understood, blesses us so much!

So I am doing well!! I never stop laughing with Hna. Vasquez!! She is such a joyful companion (: Yesterday we were dancing to a remix that I made of the hymn "What Was Witnessed" or something like that but literally so funny and it has been in my head all dayahahha. 
Hna. Arce is in Talara, another beach area similar to Paita. I don't know why there was an Emergency Transfer but Presdent Rasmussen asked and we followed. Yes I will finish in Sullana because I have to teach Hna. Vasquez the area and everything. 

Sullana is doing well!! We didn't find Hortensia this entire week )= yes I'm very sad but we will keep trying. We are also working to help her Victoria. She knows that she wants to be baptized but she still is scared to do so now. She didn't come to church again this week, so we are praying and trying to figure out how to best help her. Last week though we found a kid named Jean Pierre. He told us that we could only visit on Sundays because the rest of the week he would be in Piura, and to be honest at first I was a little disappointed, but then we just were diligent in calling and sending messages to ask him how he was going reading his Book of Mormon, within one week he is in I Nephi 8, he accepted the commitment to Keep the Sabbath Day Holy and has come to know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. Wow what amazing diligence! Truly, the promise is real, when we seek we will find. Jean Pierre is a living testimony of that. 

I LOVED the General Women's Broadcast!!!  What inspiration!!! Many things impacted my mind! I loved when they spoke of the need to know and UNDERSTAND the doctrine of Christ, the Plan of Salvation and the Restoration of the gospel. What a privilege it is to live in the dispensation of the fullness of times. Truly faith to obey the Lord will carry us through this vale of sorrow and bring us safely home to live with our Heavenly Father. I know it, I feel it in my heart, and when I live the gospel of Jesus Christ, I feel an immense peace in my life, knowing that God lives and loves me and all men. 
I invite all of you, whom I love so dearly and who have been with me throughout this year and almost a half to seek the Savior in your life. I testify that the love that He has for us is so real and tangible. We can feel it in every moment, if we take the time to ponder and ask questions from the scriptures. Search, ponder and pray is the formula for happiness. 
I love you all I hope you always remember and ponder on the love of our Savior, Brother and Redeemer Jesus Christ. 
Have a great week!!! 
HEY MOM DAD KEIRRA KANOAH KEANU AND KAI!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Hermana Tanuvasa 




No comments:

Post a Comment